Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blood transfusion went smoothly

Just thought I should update everyone that my dad's blood transfusion went smoothly.
He had to use 2 bags of blood. (Our relatives were kind enough to donate it back to the hospital.God Bless them.)

We are now praying that this blood transfusion will help my dad regain his energy level.

He still has discomfort with his back & bones which we hope, with the help of a physiotherapist, daddy would be able to get rid of the discomfort.

On behalf of daddy and my family, I would like to thank all of you for your prayer and concern.We truly appreciate it.

God bless you and your family.

Love,
Yi Lei

1 comment:

  1. I thank God for this piece of good news.. Vincent, stay strong! I know you are a great fighter.. and never give up!

    Karen Young

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin