Monday, April 13, 2009

Heal Me O Lord

My dad is currently having trouble with Ascites. Dr did a CT Scan, X-ray, Blood test for cancer markers & normal blood test- all the results were good.

My dad finds battling ascites tougher than cancer. My only encouragement for him is to pray. Keep praying and lay all his burden on God. I played him a song titled "Heal Me O Lord" yesterday. He fell in love with it. Even asked my sister to sing it when I'm not around. 

Today I heard my dad sing along as the song was played on my Ipod, it truly touched me. I could feel how much he's asking God to heal him, to save him and how much he praise God. He kept singing it til the song ended. 

We are looking for external remedies that could help him remove fluid from his lower abdominal area without having to consume anything. If anyone following my blog knows a solution that we could try, do not hesitate to drop me a comment.

It is painful to see him in such a situation but we have been very strong. At this situation, my dad is still being himself, protective of us. He kept asking whether we are tired, whether we are suffering. I guess his natural instinct is to protect us, so he can't help but think that we are in "pain". So we'll have to reassure him that we are doing good. We have faith in God and him. We know that our hard work will some how be fruitful soon. :)

I believe strongly in the power of prayer. Therefore, I would like to use my blog to ask everyone to pray for my dad.
To everyone reading this, let's pray together tomorrow (14th April 2009) at 3pm, for my dad to be healed, to be blessed with the strength to fight ascites and for him to be blessed with an open heart.

I would like to thank you all in advance for your prayers and love. May God Bless you. 

"Heal daddy O Lord and he will be healed. Save him and he will be saved. Heal daddy O lord and he will be healed. You are the one that he praise."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin