Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Quick update

I'm sure many of my blog followers have been disappointed not to see any new post every time they view my blog.

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the lack of updates. I have been busy lately. By the time I got home, all I want to do is snooze. :)

My dad was hospitalized on Saturday because his discomfort at the lower abdominal area was just too much for him. My mum insisted him to admit himself to the hospital. My dad obliged because he felt that it would be less tiring for everyone. My mum is currently staying with my dad to keep him company.

In case you guys are panicking, my dad is in good health! :)

Dr gave him injection to remove his fluid through urination. So far it's working. Dr also did a CT scan & x-ray on daddy. The results came out good. Daddy is in good health and in good hands. :)

The fluid in his lower abdominal area is expected as the Dr says because usually after a major surgery like this, it will happen. This is just part of the recovery from surgery. We'll have to wait and see when he will be discharged. The dietician also gave him a new set of diet and suggested the timing for him to eat. My dad will have to "take control" of his intestine and train it to eat at specific times.

My mum is also better emotionally. She has been very strong and I don't blame her for breaking down once in a while. My mum is indeed a strong wife. :)

I thank God for answering our prayers. Thank you all for keeping him in your daily prayer. May God bless you and your loved ones.

Let's continue to pray for my dad. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin