Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 10: No more drips!

The Dr removed the drips yesterday. Hopefully daddy's belly would be smaller now that there isn't anymore fluid pumping in.

Dr is happy with daddy's progress. He will start daddy on soft food and monitor him for a few days before sending him home. :)


Let me guide you!
Daddy asked the nurse to remove the tube from the machine because he needs to use the toilet. He had to teach the nurse how to wrap the end of the tube so that milk won't spill out. The nurses here are very humble, so they just follow his instructions. :)


AHhhhh.. relieved!
Daddy resting after using the toilet. He is sitting on a tube (the head nurse suggested him to sit on it whenever he sits on a chair). Spot his right hand? No more drips! :)

I can't wait for daddy to be home so that I can spend more time with him. Even though we don't usually talk when we are together (my mum calls it "heart to heart" talk). Silent but yet we understand each other the best. Probably because I'm not much of a talker and so is my dad. We can spend a few hours in the same room, not saying much. Especially in car rides, we can be silent throughout the journey. Yet, I'm daddy's girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin