Saturday, May 23, 2009

Let's Exercise!

My dad is more hardworking now. He will make sure that he exercises every 1-2 hours. The physiotherapist would introduce new moves to him every morning and he will have to do "today's move" continuously throughout the day.


I believe I can fly!
Here's one of the "moves" that he has to do. 

He doesn't converse much these days because he will cough when he speaks. So he will usually just answer us with sign languages or if he have to, he will speak slowly. He wasn't coughing that much yesterday when I met him. 

Let's pray for his lungs to relax soon. :)


Let me check who texted me.
My dad playing with his HTC Touch. Keeping himself updated by logging on to the internet using his phone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin