Wednesday, March 18, 2009

18th March 2009-2 more days!

My sister has been counting down on her blog. So I thought of joining her.

This is my first time feeling so excited about her coming back home! :) Ok.. I know that it's bad that it's my first time but let's look on the positive side, I am getting better and I AM actually very excited to have her home.

My dad is excited too. Asking me a few things regarding my sister's home coming. I can't tell you what just yet cause my sister does follow my blog. :P

We were suppose to go for Qi Gong today but dad felt tired. We went for Qi Gong yesterday and it's 2 days in a row of Qi Gong for him. 

He also went around Ikano with mum today looking for a chair. He was looking for a similar one that the place he goes for treatment has. He said that that's the only chair that he feels comfortable resting on at the moment. They told him that they bought it at about RM600-700 from a shop at Ikano but my dad found out that it actually cost much much more than that! 

Well, I do hope we will be able to some day soon to find that chair at a more affordable price for my dad so that he can sit comfortably at home. 

Meanwhile, daddy will just have to make his own "chair" using pillows, bolsters, blankets and extra mattresses.



Here's my dad's way to play with Nougy.
Since he can't bend down to play with him. He uses his feet to play with him.


No worries. It's not painful! :)
My dad tend to get along with dogs very well. 

So it's just TWO more days til the Woo family is reunited! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin