Tuesday, March 31, 2009

He will never walk alone!

It is the last day of the month. I ended the month by buying Baskin Robbins ice cream. (They give 31% discount every 31st.) Ice cream is one of my dad's favourite. However, he has to abstain from it but I'm sure looking at the pints that I brought home, he'll be motivated to get well faster so that he can enjoy ice creams once again.

My dad celebrated his birthday yesterday. There wasn't much of celebration as he is still recovering from his surgery. My mum suggested to just stay low key.

His treasure hunt mates dropped by last Saturday after their treasure hunt. I could see that my dad was very happy to have them around. They came with a birthday gift and my dad was stuck with a big smile when he opened the gift. :)


BIG SMILE! :)
The hunters got him a Liverpool scarf.


Daddy demonstrating how Liverpool fans usually hold it in matches. 
It's usually held upside down and he's wondering why.

My sister & I also bought my dad a gift. Which is no surprise that it is something to do with Liverpool Football Club. We also had a simple dinner at home on Sunday since Han wasn't around on Monday.


We suggest that he wears it when he goes for treatment.

It's for sure that daddy will never walk alone.

1 comment:

  1. It's because the names on the scarves are printed on both sides and one side is usually up side down.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin