Friday, March 20, 2009

20th March 2009-The return of the Ele!

The Woo Family is REUNITED! 
:)

My sister came home to an empty house, greeted by Nougy and some balloons! I bought the balloons yesterday and it's read as "Welcome Back Elephant!" :P

These balloons had to sleep with me last night cause it's suppose to last longer in an air conditioned room. When I brought them downstairs to show it to my dad this morning, my dad immediately exclaimed "ELEWEN!" (It's a family joke.) :)

I was rushing back from my office. Unfortunately, my parents were stuck running errands that they couldn't pick me up immediately. So we had to "welcome" my sister home when she was already home. :P

My dad walked straight into the house into the arms of my sister and there were tears. :)


Hugs hugs hugs! and some tears of course. 
sorry for the blur photos. Camera woman not so professional. :P


My sis and my daddy! :)


Woo family & Elephant! :)
Spot the white balloons with paws? I got those to represent our doggies welcoming my sis home. :)


Elephant & Ee Wen!
Now you can see the "Welcome Back" balloon better.

My sister got me a pair of Mikimoto earrings! :) 
I've always wanted something from Mikimoto but it's just way too expensive to get them in Malaysia. She made my dream come true! hehe.. Thank you so much sis! *HUGS*

Some of my sister's luggage. She was taking out our gifts & showing us stuff that she brought home.There's more to come as she has just packed 11 boxes of clothes & etc which will only arrive much later.
Reunion Dinner, the West way!

My dad went for his check up this morning. He gained 0.9kg. (my mum later told us his "trick" in adding some weight when he stepped on the weighing machine.) The Dr referred him to an Oncologist, which he will be meeting on Monday.

After his check up he went to do another round of his treatment. From the treatment, they detected progress and we are very happy to hear that my dad is progressing very well. He still feel uncomfortable at the intestine area which he was told that the discomfort may last up to 6 months! We'll just have to keep praying for him to heal & feel more comfortable each and every day.

It is a wonderful day. I could sense a lot of happiness at home.I could be feeling the "extra happiness" because I'll be on leave for the whole of next week. 

Whatever it is, the return of the Ele was definitely the highlight for today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin