Thursday, February 12, 2009

12th February 2009 - Day 8 at Room 6051

The day started very early for me. I took the 6.55am train to work cause I had to rush a couple of things.

I manage to get home by 7pm. My mum picked me up from Parade then we went for dinner before heading to the hospital.

My mum told me about my dads' day. He vomited, twice! After eating his lunch which contained rice, mushroom, flour stuff and vegetables. So the Dr put my father back to "Fluids Only". Well, we personally felt that my dad was asked to eat solid food too fast. We thought that he would be put on "Fluids Only" for a few days then only go for solid slowly. Perhaps the hospital dietitian is a little more ambitious.

My mum fell down at the hospital today. However, she didn't hurt herself. Probably will just get a bruise on her knee. The nurse measured her blood pressure and it's normal. Praise the Lord!

My dad looked more comfortable when I visit him today. All tubes were removed! Yayy!
However, I wasn't feeling very well. I'm not sure what it is, there's a big question mark to my body. My dad held my hand and started soothing me, made me want to cry. (Well, I am the emo kind) But I don't think it's stress cause I know I have faith in Him. Perhaps it's something that I don't consciously realize. Well, whatever it is, I just want to be sure and don't be careless. At the moment, it's 80% sure that it may be due to stress.

Uncle Kien Ping and Aunty Lilian came by. We said a prayer. After a while, my dad asked us to go home cause he was just too tired from the "drama" he had this afternoon.

When I said good night to my dad, gave him a kiss on his forehead. He held my hand tight, hugged me and told me "Don't be stressed up k? You must take care."
The gesture & words brought slight tears to my eyes. I have to learn how to not cry so easily. 

Daddy, I promise you I will do my best to manage everything. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin