Wednesday, February 18, 2009

18th February 2009-The smell of food

The smell of food puts a smile on my daddy's face. :)

My mum was cooking our dinner (as in for my mum & I) & my dad was standing at the door. He said "Mmmm.. smells nice. Can I have a little taste of it?" 
Well, can't blame him as he has been eating porridge, soup & blended food. So my mum said he can taste the sauce. However, he didn't because the chicken didn't have much sauce.


Here's the chicken that got my dad drooling. Chicken Chop Mummy Woo style. :P

My dad had a number of visitors today. First it was one of my bestie's (Syaza) parents. They came by and gave my dad two boxes of birds nest. Thank you Aunty & Uncle for dropping by & for the thoughtful gift.


Since I wasn't around to take a picture of them. I thought take a picture of their gift! :)

Later in the evening, two of my dad's colleagues came by. I missed them also (was still on my way home). 

Here's the card that they gave. Well if you can strain your eyes a little, it's actually a card with a joke. :) It says. "Vincent, You're Missed At Work. There are people here who know you and like you and want you to get well.. Of course, a lot of others just don't want to get stuck with your work!"  :) 

2 of my dad's treasure hunt team mates came by at night. They brought more grapes! Their purpose was to pick up something from our house. They ended up hanging around and we all had a good chat. :)

My dad made a progress today. He manage to publish a post on his blog! 
Well Done daddy! Keep it up! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin