Thursday, February 19, 2009

19th February 2009- Massage away!

My mum & dad has requested for me to massage/rub their backs before they sleep. Every time I massage them, I pray that the pain/burden/ache on their shoulders/back would go away.

Well, lucky thing, I can give a good massage. :) At least they would feel a little better after the massage.

My dad is feeling much better today. Tomorrow will be his first check up since his discharge. We will just have to wait and see what the Dr say his next step should be. My dad has a few questions for the the Dr and he will just have to make the wisest choice after seeing the Dr tomorrow. :)

Today is Han's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING! I'm sorry that I can't celebrate your birthday this year with you. Hope you'll have a good one with your parents. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin