Friday, February 13, 2009

13th February 2009- Day 9 at Room 6051

It's finally the weekend! :) I was looking forward to it so badly.

We get to go home at 4.45pm on Fridays. I got off work slightly after 5pm and arrived back at Subang nearly 6pm. My mum & I went for dinner and she "dragged" me to see my family Dr. The Dr said it's just some inflammation. Gave me medication to release all the gas trapped inside my body. :)

When we went to the hospital, Uncle Kien Ping & Aunty Lilian was there. They bought some organic food stuff for my dad. How thoughtful of them. :)

My dad told us, "I will be discharged tomorrow!" He will still need to continue eating food that are blended for a few days. The Dr needs to see him again on Friday to see his progress.

Praise the Lord for giving my dad so much strength to recover. :)

It is a beautiful day although it's Friday the thirteenth. I'm sure this news is the best Valentine's Day gift for my mummy. We just can't wait to have my dad home.

Well, tomorrow is not only Valentine's day. It's also a big day for the Woo Family! Better go rest and greet the new day with a BIG CHEERFUL SMILE!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
May you be blessed with LOVE every second, JOY every minute, PEACE every hour & GOOD HEALTH all year long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin