Saturday, February 28, 2009

28th February 2009-Goodbye February. HELLO March!

A month has just passed by. It has been an interesting February.

Many things happened. I won't say it was all GREAT! It's not all that BAD too. The challenges that I faced throughout the month of February has made me a stronger person. I thank God for guiding me through and for being there just to keep me strong. :)

Tomorrow will be the first day of March. There are a few dates for me to look forward to in March.

2nd March- Daddy going for his first Qi Gong class.
6th March- My dad's 2nd check up & EE WEN'S BIRTHDAY!
20th March- Ee Wen's home coming.
23rd-26th March- Our (Han & I) long awaited holiday.
30th March- Daddy's Birthday! (Well, he said that he has a new birth date, that is 3rd February. We will celebrate his new "birth date" next year.)

I'm looking forward to the dates above. Well, time flies. So I will also appreciate every day as it passes by.

Tomorrow is also HRU's first time organizing a treasure hunt
ALL THE BEST to the hunters participating and also the hunters organizing it! :)

Here's a photo of the new bed that my dad bought for himself. The verdict: Better sleep! :)

My mum "enjoying" the bed while waiting for my dad to call it a day.


My dad composing a post to be posted up on his blog. He has yet to post it up so I can't link it. Do go to this blog to see his latest post! :) The bar table has turned to his "laptop table". He likes the height of the stool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin