Tuesday, February 17, 2009

17th February 2009-What can daddy eat?

My mum & I were discussing what my dad can eat. She told me that my dad threw up today after eating Mee Suah. She thought that he would be able to digest it as it is soft. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

My dad is feeling much better now. He is back to eating porridge & soup. 

My parents' neighbours came by and again they were sitting on the stairs. Haha. I think we didn't have to buy any sofa for the house. Just get some cushions for guests to sit on the stairs. :)
They were quite impressed with my dads' progress. They also mentioned that it's amazing that my dad can walk up & down the stairs so quickly.

My dad is getting used to having visitors. He is very much a private person but he understand that everyone is concern. 

There's something new that I need to get for the house & for my dad. A weighing scale! Perhaps this would help motivate him to gain weight. :)

I read this article in Times. (My colleague subscribe to Times) The article is titled "How Faith Can Heal". I'm still reading it. So far it's very interesting. Shall see if I can summarize the article and hope it will help everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin