Tuesday, February 3, 2009

As my dad was wheeled into the operation theatre

It felt really like what we saw in the movies/drama/tv.

Plenty of emotions pouring in.

I was strong the whole morning until that moment. Couldn't help but cry a little. It's my 3rd time seeing my dad in tears. 

We came home and I've asked for help in prayer.  I pray every day thanking God for everything that He has given me. I would always pray for my loved ones when I know that they need guidance. After each prayer, I feel calm & I know, I can leave everything in God's hands.

I believe in the power of prayer.  I believe that when 2 or 3 gathered in His name, our prayers will be heard and answered.

I believe that He is watching over my dad, holding his hand as he go through this surgery. I believe that He is a Healing God. He will guide my dad, give him strength.
I believe that miracles can happen when we pray, when we ask and seek. When we help ourselves as our Lord help those who help themselves.

I believe that He will show us the way, guiding us and making us stronger for my dad. I believe that He has given the same support to my dad that my dad has faith in Him and allow Him to work his miracles.

I ask Mother Mary to for her help and intercession, all the Saints to pray with me. May our Lord send His Angels & Saints to protect my dad from every evil. May our Lord forgive our sins as we have forgive those who sinned against us.

May the most Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, praised, worshiped throughout the world now and forever. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus pray for him. Saint Jude, worker of miracles, pray for him. Saint Jude, help of the helpless, pray for him.

Thank you Lord for listening to my prayers. And I thank you for showering me with friends & relatives who are supportive & caring. May you bless them and their loved ones with love, joy & peace. I thank you Lord for all that you have given as I know you will walk with me.

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with you. Blessed are you amongst women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now until the hours of our death.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin