Saturday, February 14, 2009

14th February 2009- Discharged & Home Sweet Home

Well, not exactly home sweet home cause my dad moved to my house. :) But it's still good to be out of the hospital. :)

I'm happy to see my dad back to where he will be more comfortable. He went back to his normal self almost immediately. He sat on the living room sofa. In less than 30 minutes, asked for his laptop. haha. That's Vincent Woo. He was online while the tv is on. And no prize for guessing which channel he tuned in to also. (It's CNN!) He did take a walk around. Just to get some exercise.

Another good news is that my sister will be back for good! The Woo Family will be reunited next month! Double YAY!!

It's Valentine's Day. It's good that we are celebrating it together as a family. All at home even though we are all doing our own things. Han is working in the room, Daddy is busy downloading series for mummy, Mum nagging daddy to take a nap, Ee Wen talking to us via Skype & Me updating my blog and I am just glad to have everyone at home. :)


Daddy sorting out his letters. Spot the laptop?


Done with the laptop, now the PC. :) hahaha.. 

My mum gave up nagging my dad to take a nap. (A normal scene for me.)

Well, time for me to get some rest. Was cleaning up the house the whole day. From today onwards, I have to make sure my house is clean at all times. Well, I have to confess that I'm not as interested to do house work as my sister. But when I'm tasked to do it, I'll do my best. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin