Sunday, February 15, 2009

15th February 2009 - A day full of well wishers!

I started off my day very early. Went for breakfast with my hubby then we went for 8.30am mass at TTDI. I dropped Han off at Grand City, PJ to join his friends there. Well, he deserve some "Boys Time". 

Came home and just a while after, my dad welcomed his first group of guests for the day: the TREASURE HUNTERS! (a.k.a Pirates since they are always treasure hunting. :) )

I was very happy to see my dad laughing and talking to them. Although he had to speak softly. It was nice to have them over as it has liven up the house. Plus my dad needs to, as he puts it, borrow positive energy from them.


This moment reminded me of the movie "Sound of Music". My dad, Julie Andrews and the others are the kids surrounding her. Well, the only difference is my dad wasn't teaching them how to sing. :)


Thank you all for dropping by! :)

We had lunch after the treasure hunters left. My dad then took a short nap. The next group of visitors came: Daddys' colleagues.


The stairs seem to be my dads' favourite spot. His colleagues were shocked to see him sitting on the stairs but they joined him immediately. They sat there throughout the whole visit. :)

My in-laws came for the 2nd time this weekend. This round with my bro-in-law. It was nice to have them around too. It's always nice to have family coming around. Unfortunately, I couldn't catch any moment with my camera cause I was busy doing house work or just walking up & down settling stuff. haha. (I've done a lot today and I just kept doing & doing & doing. I think I better sit back & reflect what I've accomplished today.)


This photo was taken yesterday. My in-laws with Uncle Kien Ping's family.Han was showing them the Russian Doll that was given by Suresh. They were all fascinated by it. :)

When everybody left, I decided to do more house work. Washed our slippers & made orange juice. My dad then decided to take a walk outside. So I accompanied him. We walked about 15 minutes, just around the neighbourhood.

After dinner, daddy was talking to Han & I continued to do house work and then joined my mum at the living room watching tv. Uncle Kien Ping & family then came by as a daily routine. My dad would always advise my uncle not to come by but he would still come. Well, he is after all his only brother & sibling in Malaysia.

My cousin, Elijah playing a game of English Chess with Han. My dad made the wooden chess board himself. He made it many many years back. I think it's more than 20 years. I was chatting with my dad at the bar table this morning and he said that it's nice to play chess here. I told him I don't know how to play. Then he suggested to bring his chess set over. He only told me the basics & rules then my mum reminded him that he needs to rest. I have yet to play my first game of chess. :)


Brotherly talk. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin